Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The people under the stairs have left the building…

When I first moved in to my wonderful apartment with my even more wonderful landlords, I wrote a post to this blog about the people who lived under the stairs and the very rude note they slid under my door to inform how much my one day of moving was inconveniencing them. (http://christainnewyork.blogspot.com/2007/08/nyc-ordinance-on-carpet.html) This morning I received an email from my aforementioned wonderful landlord and it appears that my good karma is continuing. The nasty note writers have suddenly vacated the premises – merry Christmas and happy new year to me!

My landlord is quickly trying to fill the space and he and his equally wonderful wife leave for Paris just after the new year. Please post to this blog should you be interested in seeing the apartment and I will pass on my landlord’s name and number.

No comments: