Saturday, January 12, 2008

100 Ways to Generate Peace

I receive an email every day from Daily Good. With all of the negative news out in the world, I wanted to have a daily reminder of wonderful things that are happening to. Even in the darkest times, there are at least slivers of light.

Today I received an especially dose of Daily Good. David Krieger, Founder and President of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, put together 100 ways that each of us can create a more peaceful world. They're simple things. Nothing Earth shattering. Nice reminders of things that we need to be reminded of. I'm printing it out and hanging it up in my home in the hopes that these reminders will bring about a more peaceful 2008, even if just in my own small world.

The list of 100 ways to generate peace and the photo above can be found at http://www.wagingpeace.org/menu/issues/peace-&-war/start/100-peace-ideas/100-peace-ideas.htm

No comments: